NEW MEMBER CLASSES
Usually about twice a year Bethlehem offers classes for those who wish to explore membership.
These are typically a series of evenings, and cover the following topics:
- What are Lutherans all about?
- How do Lutherans understand the Bible?
- What is Bethlehem all about?
- Bethlehem’s local, regional, national, and international connection
- How to get involved at Bethlehem
Phone or email the church office to find out when the next series of classes begins.
(406) 752-6140 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org